Andhra Pradesh DSC 2020 Notification, Online Application soon at apdsc.apcfss.in
The long-awaited AP DSC Mega 2020 notification is ready to release soon, for the year 2020. The Andhra Pradesh state government has made a remarkable release for all interested citizens. This has happened after the last DSC release in the year 2018. Andhra Pradesh DSC aspirants are expected to fill more vacancies of a teaching post in the state government schools. Almost from last 7 years, only one DSC had been released. So may be a number of vacancies to be filled by this recruitment. The last offer had more 1200 vacancies which were shared in two states ( i.e., Andhra Pradesh and Telangana) in the Indian country. The total number of vacancies being 2000 in all categories.
AP DSC 2020
The AP DSC aspirants are to apply for the vacancies as soon as possible through the online mode. An official website has been issued for one to check. Different qualifications are needed for application where one can go through the official website https://apdsc.apcfss.in. The government will issue out the AP DSC notifications in January 2020. The program is undertaken by AP chief minister Jagan.
AP DSC 2020 latest news:
As per latest news released by our AP chief minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy garu, it had been declared that all schools under the government of Andhra Pradesh are converting to English medium from Telugu medium. So there may be more posts for the English medium aspirants. As per our expectation, this recruitment needs people with fluent and good English communication. There may be dual medium teaching for the development of both our mother tongue and global language so called English. Exam notification may be released in December 1st week.
AP District Selection Committee Notification 2020
The AP DSC recruitment will offer different vacancies such as Language pandits (LP), school assistant (SA) and physical education teachers (PET), Craft teachers, Secondary Grade teachers (SGT). The government will also provide vacancies for trained graduate teachers (TGT) and the post-graduate teachers (PGT). All applicants are to send the form through the website portal. The selection process is based on the marks attained in the DSC exam which should be 80 % and the TET 20%. This applies to all posts except the SA physical education and the PET which requires 100%.
Age limit for the DSC 2020 online application.
The government has given an age limit for the applicants. Those in the said gap can apply before the closing dates.
- The minimum age is 18 years.
- The maximum age for applications is 44 years.
- Categories of SC/ST/BC 49 years
Physically handicapped areas should be 54 years
What is the AP DSC 2020 exam?
An official examination is conducted by the Andhra Pradesh district selection committee. AP DSC 2020 examination is conducted to help recruit teachers in the state. A report from the last AP DSC exam of 2018 was released where 7325 vacancies were created in November.
AP DSC 2020 Post wise Vacancies list (not official)
|Position vacant||No of posts|
|Drawing and dance post||79|
The positions are offered to different schools such as 4341 ZP/MPP schools, model schools taking 909 the municipal schools 1100 while the tribal welfare schools take 800. The APREIS community is allocated 175 posts from the total positions.
The AP DSC 2020 online application process for the positions
After the AP DSC 2020 notification release, one should use the official website https://apdsc.apcfss.in.
Applicants should have documents to help in the online application process.
- Aadhar number
- Have a certificate of birth/S.S.C (For age proof)
- Educational qualification: SSC, Intermediate, Degree, post-Graduation plus the year of enrollment.
- Have a declaration this is done by unemployment. This helps in the examination fee exemption.
- School study certificate.
- The no-objection certificate from the current employer.
- A passport size photo.
- Have a scanned copy of your signature.
- A local scheduled area certificate for the candidates hailing from the agency area.
- Caste certificate which from Mee Seva
How to fill AP DSC 2020 Online Application Form?
The official website is not limited to any applicant, it available 24/7 and provides information about the AP DSC 2020 exam notification.
- Navigate to the official website AP DSC 2020 website https://apdsc.apcfss.in/ (or) https://schooledu.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage check on the options TRT, TET cum TRT 2020 online application form.
- On clicking this a new page will show, provide registration information. (Personal information)
- Loginto the website after the registration process using the login credentials (username)
- The site will provide instructions read then proceed to apply.
- Now fill the application form with the right details, personal information, academic, and required documents.
- Continue and upload all the scanned copies of the passport photos, signatures and academic certificates.
- Fee payment is made through methods provided by the website like credit card or debit card etc.
- First, check and verify all the details make corrections if any.
- Now click the submit button.
- Again it asks for re-check, Check it and tap submit button. AP DSC 2020 Online Application fee
An application fee applies for a particular post as follows:
- GEN/OBC applicant’s RS 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates don’t have any application fee.
Note applicants aspiring for the APDSC school assistant positions will be tested through written test and document verification. The fee should be paid using net banking or the debit/credit card.
- Bachelor’s degree in special education from a well-recognized rehabilitation council of India RCI.
- Bachelor’s degree and B.Ed. general and also have a one-year diploma in special education.
- Bachelor’s degree and general B.Ed. with a two-year diploma in special education known to RCI.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in general B.Ed. degree with a post-graduate professional diploma in special education.
AP DSC Hall ticket 2020 Download
- Candidates are expected to download AP DSC hall ticket 2020 form the website. The admit card will also be provided by downloading. One should be careful about the data entered to avoid mistakes. Hall tickets have the candidates roll number, official names, father’s name, the category, subject name, photograph and the address of the examination center.
Andhra Pradesh DSC 2020 Results release.
The Ministry of Education and the state government will release the official results by May 2020. Applicants are expected to check the results from the official website. Here results comprise of marks obtained in AP DSC plus the status of those who qualify for appearing in the tests. The AP DSC body will also create a portal for the results where candidates can check results. Note candidates will not receive a scorecard or be rank. They have to check the results online and make downloads according to the schedule.
What to expect or what new
The Ministry of Education promises to have the exams conducted every year thus providing opportunities. The official calendar will be produced by January 2020. Through the official website page, sign up and register. To acquire the login details, AP DSC information will be posted and updated for applicants. New changes will occur in the education system to help improve education in Andhra Pradesh state.
NOTE: For more information, Visit official website of https://apdsc.apcfss.in/ . This is not an official website.